We continually invest in the latest non-destructive testing (NDT) technologies and resources to ensure that we can deliver an unrivalled service to our customers.
NRL NDT Services
NRL NDT Services was established as a privately owned independent non-destructive testing contractor in 1983.
Our primary focus is on providing managed service radiography, ultrasonic testing and NDT services on high volume high integrity pipe work installation and fabrication projects. We have provided this service to a broad spectrum of industries for over 35 years, including Ministry Of Defence (MOD), Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Shipbuilding.
Our NDT capabilities
Over the past three decades, we’ve developed and pioneered NDT services. This specialist focus on non-destructive testing ensures NRL can now provide clients with a fully managed on/offsite testing service covering the following disciplines:
- X-Ray Radiography
- Gamma Radiography
- Computed and Digital Radiography
- Ultrasonic inspection
- Phased Array
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Dye Penetrant Inspection
- QA/QC Services
- Weld Inspection
All projects are delivered by suitably qualified and experienced operatives (SQEP), holding approvals to PCN level 2. NRL’s network of trusted contractors have years of experience working within NDT and with our clients, ensuring the highest standard of service.
Our approach to NDT
Since we first began providing non-destructive testing services in 1983 we have continued to expand and improve our NDT service. Developed with a focus on safety and accountability, our advance service now provides clients with a range of benefits:
- Best in class safety record
- Strong client relationships based on trust and open, effective communication
- ISO 9001:2015 registered quality management system
- ISO 14001:2015 registered environmental management system
- ISO 45001:2018 registered safety management system
- High productivity and low reshoot rates to mitigate client programme delay
- Faster, fully transparent digital reporting
- 100% traceability of requested work and radiographic productivity
- Flexible working routines
- Innovative inspection techniques
Interested in finding out more about our NDT services?
Read how we’ve provided non-destructive testing services to Sellafield and the Ministry of Defence.