IOSH Managing Safely
NRL are a licensed provider of IOSH Managing Safely and IOSH Working Safely Training courses.
Who are the Managing Safely and Working Safely courses for?
Anyone in a management or supervisory role.
Why it works:
- – Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and country
- – Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely
- – Flexibility options for delivery that suit your business
- – Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
- – Managers who successfully complete Managing Safely can attend the Managing Safely Refresher course to update their knowledge when required
What to expect:
- – Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- – Clear summaries to reinforce key points
- – Interactive quiz and discussions
- – Practical exercises based on the operations of a real business
- – Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate
- – Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- – Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- – Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
- – Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- – Become competent to assess and control risks and hazards
- – Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- – Enables you to investigate incidents
- – Allows for personal reflections on good practice
Get in touch to find out more information or call (01226) 444 650
Our IOSH training courses
The courses can be delivered to up to 12 candidates and can be delivered at any location across the UK. Courses are offered at competitive prices and can be delivered over 3 or 4 days to suit the client’s needs.