Life Sciences recruitment and resourcing solutions
NRL’s specialist life sciences recruitment team work with clients across the globe to provide talent to leading industry organisations across pharmaceutical, biotechnology and high purity sectors.
Experienced in recruiting life science professionals across the UK and globally, our specialist team work with clients to identify the key skills and characteristics their ideal candidates will have – to secure the right temporary and permanent employees to help their business excel.
UK and global recruitment expertise
Our network of recruitment branches have access to candidates to recruit all life science roles – from research and development to manufacturing and sales. Our long-standing relationships with international partners allow our in-house team to provide fully compliant recruitment and payroll services to a range of countries.
Our life sciences resourcing includes:
- Core engineering functions
- Commissioning, Qualification & Validation (CQV)
- Trade and specialist trades (Orbital Welders, High Purity Pipefitters)
- Project management
- Document control and administrative functions
- Project controls
- Human resources
- IT support
Sourcing skilled, experienced professionals
Our specialist recruitment services can be tailored to each project with features including:
- International Assignment Support – to mobilise new contractors to projects across the globe
- Dedicated account management – to provide regular updates and KPI reporting
- Extensive recruitment database – a strong database of active candidates
- Contractor care – ongoing support for temporary workers
- Innovation – using leading technology and recruitment solutions to secure the best talent
- ISO 9001 registered recruitment process – including full legislative compliance
- Market intelligence – including rate benchmarking, and skill shortage reviews
- Qualification and reference checking – to provide the right candidates with the right skills
Where NRL add value
Our specialist life sciences recruitment team can provide short term and long-term temporary workers on a contract basis, or work with you to secure permanent employees to help your business grow. For extensive recruitment requirements and major projects, NRL can provide a managed vendor solution to secure and manage your agency labour.
To speak to a specialist life sciences recruitment professional today contact the Woking recruitment team on +44 (1483) 302 133 or email [email protected].
Patrick Meuli – NRL Client
“In the course of dealing with NRL we found them to be cooperative, flexible and reliable. I have no hesitation in recommending NRL in the future.”