||Waste Skip Controller (Nuclear)
|Temp or Perm:
||01946 820 002
Excellent opportunity for a Waste Skip Controller (Nuclear) in the North West
Do you have experience in Radioactive Waste / Low Level Waste Disposal?, if so this could be the job for you!
Our client is one of the world’s largest leading producers of components for Nuclear Power Plants, with key specialisms in; Spent Fuel Services, Waste Management, Fuel Handling and Manufacturing.
Our client has a track-record for innovation within the Waste Management Sector and due to expansion in workload has a current opportunity for a Skip Controller based on a Nuclear Site in West Cumbria.
Do you have experience in any of the following?
What are you waiting for? Please get in touch today for this unmissable opportunity.
- Leading & co-ordination of the disposal of Nuclear Waste Products
- Expertise in sludge and skip retrievals
- High level of Nuclear Industry knowledge (Retrievals, Decommissioning etc)
- Previous experience of working within a highly regulated environment
- A high level of IT skills in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Previous experience of working with colleagues on Waste Management Projects
- Production of technical documents and waste management plans
- Ensure safe working practices and plant safety are followed
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with the ability to problem solve and share ideas with team members and management
- Recording, analysing and interpreting data
- Creative, innovative with a high level of attention to detail