|Job Title:||Travel Administrator|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Administration & Secretarial|
NRL are currently supporting an industrial gases company for a Travel Administrator for work based in Hersham, Surrey, on an initial 12 month contract basis.
About the role:
The Projects Administrator provides general administration needs for the project team. Depending on the size of project, the Projects Administrator may work across multiple projects or may be dedicated to a Class IV or Class V project working within a task force team.
Travel management for the project: arrange, co-ordinate and manage travel requirements including flights, accommodation, transfers, in accordance with corporate travel guidelines and within project budget.
Travel Visa co-ordination: investigate visa requirements and arrange visas; monitor visa expiration and pro-actively arrange for renewals. Create Letters of Invitation as required for internal and external customers. The ideal candidate must have experience with booking international travel and visas.
Undertake general administration activities for the project which include but are not limited to:
- Arrange and co-ordinate customer visits to Hersham including meeting arrangements, conference room booking, catering, dinner, taxi transfers.
- Arrange meetings on behalf of the Project Manager, for example, Lead Engineer’s meetings.
- Maintain Project Organisation Charts and contact list.
- Collate CVs.
- Arrange Project celebrations and Project recognition items (e.g. Polo Shirts, Fleece, etc).
- Arrange system access as required, for example, Non-Person Accounts, MS365, LAN access.
- Undertake ad hoc and one-off clerical tasks for the project.
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar position where travel booking / management has been involved
- Proactive attitude
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Outlook
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Long-term contract
- Opportunity to work for a globally recognised industrial gases company