|Job Title:||Technical Author|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01946 820 002|
New Opportunities in the Nuclear Sector!
Technical Author(s) – Pre-Ops Team
Our client is a major global organisation with vast diversity in provision in Nuclear, Defence, Building & Infrastructure, Oil & Gas and Pharmaceutical. A prestigious & highly successful company with a proven track record in the delivery of providing expertise in design, technical, engineering, professional and construction services.
Seeking experienced & professional Technical Authors to be crucial members on a New Build Construction Project based in Seascale, Cumbria.
To assist the Pre-Ops Engineers in the delivery of O&M necessities prior to the completion of the inactive commissioning work.
Key skills / attributes:
ONC / HNC in Engineering (preferred) or equivalent experience.
In-depth Technical Authorship background within the Nuclear industry sector.
Must have Knowledge & Experience in the following:-
- Production of Operating & Maintenance manuals / documentation
- Proof Test Instructions- Emergency Instructions, Alarm Response Instructions and Recovery Instructions
- Quality Plans
- Management Procedures
- High level of compliance, adhering to all standards & expectations
- Attendance at project meetings
- Development of positive relationships with all parties
- Support, plan and schedule prioritisation of advanced works
Must be a resilient & driven forward thinking professional with an ability to problem solve to ensure robust deliveries are achieved.
BPSS Clearance (if no clearance held must be willing & eligible to go through clearance process).