|Job Title:||TAR Lead|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01324 625 227|
A top client is seeking to recruit a TAR Lead located in Grangemouth.
About the role:
- The Turnaround Leader is responsible for the preparation and execution of major turnaround and delivery of the HS&E, plant integrity, reliability, duration and commercial performance targets set for the Turnaround.
- The Turnaround Leader will employ “best practice” to achieve Solomon TAR cost and duration index improvement to second quartile.
What you will need:
- As the TAR leader will be responsible for Turnarounds of the following dimensions:
- The TAR leader will be responsible for the development and implementation of the commercial and execution strategy for the turnaround. The role is accountable for the selection, leadership and management of an integrated team of Client Staff and Contractors in the preparation and execution of these works.
- Define a series of milestones for the development of the TAR preparation plan providing targets for all personnel in the team aligned to the event targets.
- Accountable for evaluating the final TAR work-list to confirm it delivers asset targets for cost, duration, plant integrity and reliability.
- Ensure the turnaround work-list is closed and that the Late Work Authorisation process is complied with, this will allow the development of an execution plan that will deliver the asset targets of plant integrity, duration and cost.
- Risk analysis carried out for the event to identify key risks and develop required mitigation's to deliver the event performance targets, to be captured in a risk register and reported to Steering Committee.
- Provides cost management structures for the control of cost expenditure and the preparation of the execution class 2 estimates that delivers the event target cost.
- Ensure the turnaround team produce a fully developed execution plan that delivers the duration, reliability and cost targets for the event.
- Plant Modifications and Capital Improvements are engineered to required standards and in adequate time to allow installation and the intended performance improvements to the asset.
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive Rate Negotiable