||Supply Chain Manager
|Temp or Perm:
||01946 820 002
NRL are recruiting on behalf of an industry leading engineering company for a Supply Chain Manager based on Sellafield.
About the role:
What you will be responsible for:
- An experienced Supply Chain Manager is required to manage the Supply Chain Management activities relating to a programme of major projects.
What's in it for you:
- Strategic Supply Chain Engagement
- Supplier Qualification and ongoing renewal of Supplier Certification throughout the lifetime of the programme
- Supply Chain Stakeholder Management both internally and across programme partners
- Financial checks on current and future suppliers
- Supplier performance checks and supplier quality alerts
- Provide support to the Commercial Manager in development of strategies and policies to promote increased efficiencies.
- Qualification in Procurement/Supply Chain Management/MCIPS is desirable
- Nuclear experience is an advantage
- Permanent staff role
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Private health care
- Support to gain professional accreditations