|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Dependent on experience|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Sector:||IT & Telecoms|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8156|
NRL’s innovative client based in Prestwick are looking to recruit a Software Engineer to joint their thriving and expanding team on a permanent basis.
About the role:
- Support and future development of our in-house web based business application
- Internal IT infrastructure and networking support
- Working with the software development team on the next generation of our laser cutting system software applications
What you will need?
- The following skills are essential to the role
- A good understanding of databases and managing the handling of data.
- An understanding of software development best practices.
- Familiarity with SVN for Version Control or an equivalent technology.
- Ability to work to work to deadlines alone and as part of a team.
It would be useful to have some level of experience with:
- Microsoft Web Development Stack, i.e. SQL Server Database.
- .Net Languages (c#, VB.Net).
- The MVC software architecture.
- The Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for UI Rendering
What’s in it for you?
- Join a successful company within a niche market
- Career progression & development