|Job Title:||Software Engineer (C# & .NET)|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||IT & Telecoms|
|Consultant Phone:||01942 323277|
We have an opportunity for a Software Engineer to work on a contract basis for one of our defence clients based out of Bristol.
Role description / task:
- Producing modular software functionality to meet customer requirements
- Active involvement and collaboration within the software team and external stakeholders
- Producing architecture and software design
- Documenting technical design and code
- Use of various software development tools for Issue Tracking, Configuration control and software development and unit testing.
Required Experience /Qualification /Attributes:
- Proven experience
- An understanding of both Agile and more traditional development methodologies
- Exhibit excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
Specialised experience in:
- C# / .NET development
- Experience in developing APIs
- Experience in test driven development
- Experience of working with Azure Dev Ops
- Techniques and technologies to improve delivery and development