||Site Engineer - Dublin
|Temp or Perm:
||01483 302 133
Ireland’s residential construction market is currently experiencing a boom and there are excellent opportunities for strong Site Engineers, from either a developer / client background or main contractor background to ply their trade in Dublin. We have seen high volumes of individuals relocating to Ireland given the huge number of residential projects underway, both timber-frame house building and RC Frame developments.
Following a long period of working in the region, NRL have established an office in Dublin and are supporting 12+ main contractors and developers bring in the skill set which is in high demand currently. Should you be interested and have the appropriate skill set and background, we would be happy to have a discussion with yourself.
About the job
• Ability to plan and execute works on site with minimal supervision throughout the life of the project.
• Commercial awareness and Cost Control / Budget Monitoring ability.
• Technically competent with the ability to carry out setting out on site and track project milestones and deliverables.
• Supervise / manage labourers and subcontractors on site, provide H & S inductions, be able to prepare various project progress reports, maintain site files and records as per company procedures.
• Oversee the successful delivery of projects to scope, target cost, quality, programme, health & safety and completion encompassing engineering, construction, handover and commercial aspect.
• Monitor / control progress on site and to ensure compliance with relevant Building Regulations and specifications, and adherence to statutory and legal requirements.
• Ensure efficient management of the Company's resources; employees, suppliers and subcontractors
• Capable of setting out on site for relevant trades.
What you will need:
• Proven Health & Safety and Environmental record.
• Excellent communicator and have previous experience working within residential and commercial projects.
• An Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management Degree (or equivalent) required or where appropriate relevant experience.
• Residential / commercial / mixed development construction experience working with Timber Frame or RC Frame Developments.
• Competent in Microsoft Project / Office
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work with some of the leading residential developers and contractors in Ireland
• Be part of a ‘booming’ sector in Ireland
• Very competitive salaries