||Site Based Electrical Engineer
|Temp or Perm:
Our client, a leading nuclear contractor are looking for Electrical Site Based Engineers for work based in Oxfordshire starting ASAP on an initial 6 month contract.
About the role:
What you will need:
- Experienced multi discipline maintenance staff to carry out physical asset survey in an industrial environment
- To be hands on physically identifying asset systems and various asset types in hazardous low temp, high voltage and radioactive environment.
- Surveying all or some of the following types of assets and verify CAD drawings:
- Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation (Sensors, Pilot lines, Piping and measurement devices)
- Mechanical, Hydraulics, Cryogenic
- Heating, Ventilation, Gas Handling
- Pressure vessels, Steam boilers, Hot-water boilers, Pipework, Air compressors, Storage tanks and ventilation
- Perform operation route inspections in industrial sites and confined spaces identifying industrial hazards
- Confined space top man training would be advantageous
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent in related trade
- High voltage experience would be advantageous