|Temp or Perm:
||Oil & Gas
||01483 302 133
NRL are currently recruiting for an Operations Shift Manager to work with our client on permanent basis, based on site in Egypt.
About the role:
The position will be working with a major Operation and Maintenance company based out of Cairo. The Shift Manager role will encompass coordinating engineering maintenance on site, including commissioning. This will also involve oversite of key performance objectives of the entire refinery.
What you will need:
What’s in it for you:
- Experience and good operational knowledge in at least 2 or 3 of the following Process Plants: High Vacuum Distillation, Continuous Catalytic Reformer, Hydrocracker, Diesel Hydrodesulphurizer, Delayed Coker, Sulphur Recovery Unit & Amine Treating, Utilities.
- Extensive experience in Refinery Operations and familiarity with the Operations operational coordination position
- Good track record of achievements in a similar position.
- Excellent Management Skills: Analytical / Planning / Organizing / Controlling
- Excellent interpersonal and man management skills: Leadership, Team Building and communication
- Ability to set up a new organization & work processes, input into the staff recruitment, training, the procedures etc … direct, monitor and guide his team to the proper state of readiness