||£18 - £20 per hour
|Temp or Perm:
||Aerospace & Aviation
NRL are currently recruiting for a Sheet Metal Worker to join our Client on a 6 month contract based at Gloucester Airport.
About the role/What you will need
Whats in it for you
- Fabricate parts from raw sheets to return aircraft to service.
- Extensive sheet metal work manufacturing / repair techniques.
- A good working knowledge of regulations and requirements associated with aircraft modification installations.
- Production inspection experience.
- TIG welding experience
- Application of 2K paint experience.
- Composite component fabrication experience.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a leading support contractor within the production department.
- Initial 6 month contract.
- Good rate.