|Job Title:||Senior Quality Advisor|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of an infrastructure specialist who are looking for a Senior Quality Advisor for work in Cannock on a permanent basis.
About the role:
Be the lead for all Integrated Assurance activities leading to achieving and maintaining “Excellent level of assurance” status and develop and maintain a risk-based Integrated Assurance audit programme in accordance with Client requirements, recording and tracking all findings to close-out.
- Support site management teams to ensure compliance with all requirements stipulated in the SHESQ Plans.
- Communicate continuous improvement activities, lessons learned and innovation bulletins within IA liaison meetings and Quality Forums.
- Be a champion for the “Quality – Right First Time” initiative and promote best practice
- Provide support to Project teams in the development of Quality Plans, ITPs and other quality documentation required, including review of such documents
- Prepare and review project Quality documents including those of 3rd parties.
- Carry out regular inspections/audits of sites and work places to determine whether work is being carried out in accordance with Company Policy, Procedures and other stated requirements
What you will need:
NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Practitioner Chartered Quality Institute
- ISO9001:2015 Lead Auditor
- ISO18001 Lead Auditor
- ISO14001 Internal Auditor
- NVQ 3 Office Management
- CSCS Professionally Qualified Person
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and package
- Opportunity to work with a large infrastructure company that specialises in rail, power, water, utilities construction and property
- Excellent career progression opportunities