|Job Title:||Senior Project Planner|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01946 828 809|
NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of a Global Engineering company who are known as industry leader in their field for a Senoor Project Planner to be based in Bristol. For the right candidate this an exciting opportunity to join a growing company who highly invest in their staff on a permanent basis.
About the role:
Candidates could be highly proficient using P6 and experience leading a large project with frequent client interface.
- The day to day supervision, discipline, control and support for all planning staff within a specific project group.
- As required, in association with the Project Director and/or Proposals Function, develop a level 2 Project Schedule for tenders.
- Determine resources requirements for the execution of each phase of the project in accordance with the project specific budget.
- Ensuring the seamless interface for activity progress reporting and forecasting of schedules and costs and standardised forms of planning reporting for all Client, Alliance Company members and/or Partners working with Doosan Babcock for the delivery of particular projects.
- Proactively forecast, trend and analyses of software, hardware and construction schedule activities using EVA techniques and all other available data.
- Develop project specific schedules that clearly identify the project processes and linking of activities as required for multi-functional project team interfaces.
- Maintain communications and dialogue with other Project Control personnel (cost controllers, document controllers, estimators) to help ensure excellence in delivery of Project Control function.
- Providing the Project Manager with complete and accurate planning schedule(s), capable of providing, on a routine basis, Critical path analysis and EVA data by individual Project.
- Provide the project with a complete and accurate Project Planning service.
- Review all appropriate engineering, procurement, manufacturing and site construction project schedules and advise the Project Control Manager of variances to baseline.
- Identify Schedule variances as early as possible and report issues to the PM/PCM and develop mitigation strategies.
- To provide training and support to all junior planers and PCA apprentices
If this position sounds of interest to yourself and you would like to discuss it in confidence please give me a call on 01946 828809.