|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Sector:||Oil & Gas|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are recruiting on behalf of a major Oil & Gas business based in Woking on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to continue career development with an industry leader.
About the role:
The position will be responsible for managing an entire project team including project engineering management, project engineering, engineering disciplines, project services, procurement and third parties. They will be accountable for delivering the project or part of a project in accordance with the contract, within budget and plan and to agreed corporate and client HSSE and Quality standards.
- Ensuring the delivery of Pre-FEED, FEED, detailed design, Engineering Framework Agreements and EPC or EPCM projects
- Ensuring project meets or exceeds all performance targets i.e. HSSE, quality, cost, schedule and customer satisfaction
- Providing leadership in HSSE and QA/ QC. Approving Project HSSE and QA/QC project plans and monitoring effective implementation
- Acting as the contract representative with clients, suppliers, partners and third-party contractors. Negotiating terms and conditions where necessary, in accordance with their guidelines, ensuring that them & other party interests are represented
- Delivering maximum project margin, exceeding the as bid target
Establishing and adequately resourcing the requirements of the project, including staffing, office facilities, IT infrastructure and IM strategy, regularly reviewing the demobilisation plans of the workforce and project progress in order to minimise cost and overheads wherever possible
- Managing the initial mobilisation of the core project team to ensure that all necessary activities are reviewed with actions appropriately assigned, timescales agreed, and relevant parties briefed, with new communication channels established where necessary
- Approving the Project Execution Plan (PEP) and subsidiary coordination procedures for the project. Ensuring effective implementation and supporting Project and Corporate Quality Audits where necessary
What you will need:
The successful candidate will have;
- A Master’s Degree in Engineering, preferably with Chartered Status.
- Significant related project management experience working for engineering/Client organisations in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Strong upstream onshore and offshore front-end experience,
- Experience of detailed design, EPC/EPCM and Operations onshore/offshore.
- Excellent leadership, communication and attention to detail skills are important for the role.
What’s in it for you:
- Permanent opportunity
- Career development supported by a global business
- Competitive Salary and benefits scheme