|Job Title:||Senior Process Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Sector:||Oil & Gas|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8155|
NRL are recruiting on behalf of a major Oil & Gas business based in Woking on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to continue career development with an industry leader.
About the role:
- The Senior Process engineer works as a process engineer reporting to the lead engineer on a feasibility, concept, FEED, detailed design or EPC project.
- Will be technically responsible for an area of work and supervises preparation of specific deliverables.
- Undertake specific tasks/ area of work as defined by the lead/ principal engineer
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies and divergences from original proposal/ contract under the supervision of the lead/principal engineer
- Participates in factory acceptance tests
- Supporting the preparation of the process TDR and executes allocated tasks within the requirements of the project execution plan and TDR
- Ensuring compliance with ISO accredited QMS, and project specific procedures, guides and standards
- In consultation with process group manager takes responsibility for identifying own development needs and ensuring that agreed development goals are met taking due cognisance of project commitments
What you will need:
The successful candidate will have Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering. Chartered Engineer status preferred. Exposure to Consultancy, FEED/ Detailed Design and EPC projects
What’s in it for you:
- Permanent opportunity
- Career development supported by a global business
- Competitive Salary and benefits scheme