||Senior Process Engineer
|Temp or Perm:
||0141 226 8155
NRL's Engineering client currently has a requirement for a Senior Process Engineer to be based in Montrose on a long term contract basis.
About the role:
The Process Engineer will be a highly motivated individual responsible for Process Engineering & Design on projects, working with the Head of Process Engineering to establish and continuously evaluate the process and design safety procedures and systems as part of the development and growth of the department.
You will be working on a large Pharmaceutical project.
What you will need:
- Applicants should be educated to Degree level or equivalent in Chemical Engineering
- Applicants should have previous experience at Senior level
- MUST be a Senior engineer with API pharma experience
- Must have experience in Concept / FEED / detailed design / possibly commissioning experience
- Must have good communications skills as the role will be client facing
- Must be a self starter
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a huge organisation at an exciting period of growth
- Excellent rates/salary
- Long term contract