|Job Title:||Senior / Principal EC&I Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01946 820 002|
Principal & Senior CE&I Engineers – Exciting New Projects in North West!
Seeking experienced Principal & Senior Control, Electrical, Instrument Engineers to be part of significant long term design projects in the Cumbria.
To lead the efficient delivery & production of several design packages at across a portfolio of projects, all managed to delivery, performance, schedules & cost with minimal supervision from the Responsible Engineer.
Key skills / attributes:
Degree or HNC Qualified within CE&I or Systems Engineering combined with relevant experience.
Strong background in either: Instrument. Control, Electrical Engineering, Systems / Design is required for these roles.
Key strengths in:
- The leadership of small teams of designers & engineers through delivery of packages of work.
- Determining engineering requirements and provide clarity for their verification and validation.
- Produce, analyse and check design drawings and associated documentation at all application stages.
- Performing plant configuration walk downs, recording and monitoring accurate record task baseline details, proposing build estimates and outline schemes.
- The production of a high standard of drawings, quality documentation and project deliverables.
- Supply Chain involvement, demonstrating understanding of delivered designs.
- Maintaining and development of design intent during project lifecycle.
- To act as the key client contact in representing the design team within the supply chain in a professional & positive manner. Attendance at customer acceptance tests as directed by the Responsible Engineer.
- Capable of performing the design interfaces with other project disciplines, having an awareness of the basic project management fundamentals.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills are key to this role.
- Accountable for effective time management, task estimates, planning activities and progress reporting.
- Highly influential, creative & inspiring to other team members, guiding and mentoring Graduates, Apprentices and CE&I Designers.
Professional membership to working to Incorporated or Chartered Engineer status.
Recent experience with Programmable Electronic Systems (PES) in Design process.
Previous experience with CE&I Safety Systems in Design process (e.g. 61508, ES_219x, EG90).
Check & Approve Work Course D03770 Completed within last 3 years.
Design Change Course D03760 Completed within last 3 years.
BPSS or SC Security Clearance (if no clearance held must be willing to go through clearance process)
* Long Term * New Projects * Excellent Rates * Career Opportunities
* Quick Turnaround *