|Job Title:||Senior Pipelines Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Sector:||Oil & Gas|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are recruiting on behalf of a major Oil & Gas business based in Woking on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to continue career development with an industry leader.
About the role:
The Senior Engineer will perform relevant engineering duties under supervision of Lead Engineer, Project Manager. They are responsible for delivery of engineering scope, checking calculations and analyses, ensure compliance with corporate and project QMS and HSE procedures.
Specific duties include:
- Technically responsible for an area of work and supervises preparation of specific deliverables.
- Supporting the preparation of the Technical Document Register (TDR). Identifies requirements and scope of work; reviews Basis of Design, philosophies, specifications, and other relevant documents. Identifies and resolves discrepancies and divergences from original proposal to Lead/Principal Engineer. Supports discipline input to regular Project reporting.
- Undertaking specific tasks/area of work as defined by the Lead/Principal Engineer, including: Philosophies, Specifications, Civil & Structural Design Calculations, Plans, Drawings, and MTO.
- Supporting the Lead Pipeline Engineer with Technical Bid Evaluations. Reviews vendor documentation and comments to ensure design conformance.
- Ensuring design compatibility and conformance with client specifications and requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company’s ISO Quality procedures, Project Quality Plan and Design Integrity processes and procedures.
- Contributing to training and development.
- Interfacing with other disciplines as necessary to ensure integrated and optimal design.
- Perform related duties as and when instructed by Lead/Principal Engineer
What you will need:
The successful candidate will have direct subsea pipeline experience, knowledge of subsea pipeline requirements and details. Construction and offshore installation experience and Project engineer experience is desirable. Will also be degree qualified with specialist master and chartered status welcome. Will be competent in use of relevant codes and software and have experience in Bid Preparation.
What’s in it for you:
- Permanent opportunity
- Career development supported by a global business
- Competitive Salary and benefits scheme