|Job Title:||Senior Pipeline Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Oil & Gas|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are recruiting for a globally recognised Renewable Energy and Oil & Gas design contractor based in Surrey.
About the role:
Working within the detailed design and installation analysis Engineering Department, the Offshore Pipeline Engineer will be involved in the development of front end engineering activities spanning from FEED, detailed design and starting from the tendering phase.
Main duties/responsibilities of the job position include:
- Contribute to tender preparation and development of fit-for-purpose competitive proposals.
- Participate in the execution of front end engineering activities, typically including screening and comparative analysis of alternative solutions, pipeline engineering activities such as routing and layouts, on-bottom stability, sizing, in-place analyses (on-bottom roughness, free span, in-service buckling, trawl gear interaction, expansion), riser and spool design, MTOs, etc.
- Contribute to know-how development/retention, including development of discipline tools/procedures and transfer of lessons learnt.
- Attend meetings with Client (e.g. design reviews, presentation of study results, etc.).
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Rates
- Chance to work an industry leading engineering EPC contractor.