||Senior Permanent Way Design Engineer
|Temp or Perm:
NRL are currently recruiting for a Senior P-Way Design Engineer for work supporting one of our engineering clients on an initial 3 month contract basis in Birmingham. Please note that this role would be within IR35.
What you will need:
What’s in it for you?
- Firm grasp of CAD and ability to produce horizontal and vertical alignment models and drawings independently
- Firm grasp of BRT for plain line and S&C
- Firm grasp of ClearRoute and gauging principles for platforms and structures
- Clear understanding of CDM and ability to produce HERRR
- Clear understanding of Group Standards
- Knowledge of railway discipline interfaces
- Knowledge of track construction methods
- Member of appropriate institution (e.g. PWI / ICE) working towards professional registration (Desired)
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity working for a globally recognised engineering company
- Potential for additional work