|Job Title:||Senior .NET Developer (must have valid SC clearance)|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||IT & Telecoms|
|Consultant Phone:||01942 323277|
We are looking for a SC cleared Senior .NET Developer to work with one of clients at Devonport Dockyard in Plymouth. You will need SC clearance already in place (active within the last 12 months) to be eligible for this position. It is a contract role working with a major defence contractor.
The role of Senior .Net Developer is part of the Web Services Team and reports directly to the Web Services Team Leader.
You will work with a team of .Net Developers, Testers, Analysts, Project Managers and Solution Managers throughout the software development life cycle, following Agile principles.
Your main purpose will be to develop technical solutions to support business processes within the organisation and to support updates to existing solutions.
This role will take responsibility for developing software against business requirements, both functional and non-functional. You will also provide guidance to other team members and participate in continuous improvement for the development process.
You will need:
- Current SC clearance
- Strong experience of .Net, C#, VB.net.
- Strong experience of ASP.NET Forms.
- Strong experience of MVC 5.
- Bootstrap 4, CSS.
- Developing SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Strong understanding and exposure to Object Oriented practices and principles with IOC experience.
- Relational databases - moderate/strong Microsoft SQL Server skills.
- Web service with experience of consuming SOAP, JSON, RESTful services.
- Experience in the use of ALM systems.
- Knowledge and experience of software development life cycle and approaches.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile (scrum/Kanban) methodologies and practices.
- Unit testing experience.
- Experience with TFS Azure DevOps 2019, Build and Release Pipelines
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- SQL Server T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS.
- Experience Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment.
- Windows Server 2012 and 2016 experience.
- SQL Server 2016 AOAG.
- MS Access
What's in it for you?:
- Competitive rate
- Long term contract