||Senior / Intermediate Structural Engineer
|Temp or Perm:
NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of an engineering consultancy for a Senior / Intermediate Structural Engineer for work in Kildare on a 6 month contract basis.
About the role:
This position involves working as part of a multi-discipline, highly interactive and coordinated team focused on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, data center facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
Projects for their clients include feasibility studies, long-range planning studies, and full design services including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and services during construction for design/bid/build and design/build projects.
What you will need:
- Carry out field walks and inspections.
- Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines such as mechanical, civil, architectural and process to develop designs.
- Exercise judgment in developing plans or alternatives and work with teams to assure quality plans.
- Perform field activities such as observation of construction activities.
- Review construction submittals for conformance with the intent of contract and design documents.
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
- Using a wide range of design software, backed up by hand calculation
- Liaison with REVIT CAD technicians to produce quality design deliverables
What’s in it for you?
- BEng Structural
- Some industrial design experience
- Competitive hourly rates
- Opportunity to work on high profile projects in Ireland
- Opportunity to develop skillset further