|Job Title:||Senior Instrument Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0191 415 3300|
Senior Instrument Engineer – Grimsby
One of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical and management services. They offer a full-spectrum of consultancy support to commercial, government and industrial clients across many sectors worldwide.
- Proven ability to work as part of a multi-skilled Instrument Engineering team on a large project working directly for the Lead Engineer.
- Competent in Specification and technical requisition of various instrument types: Flow, Pressure, Temperature and Analytical Transmitters. Diaphragm, Control & Shut off valves, and Machine Monitoring Systems.
- Very good proactive communicator. The role involves liaison with Client Engineers & Project Leads to ensure that Client Standards are met.
- Capable of leading a team of Instrument Designers to produce Construction Work-packs meet project dead-lines
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to learn to navigate Clients Documentation Systems to source key information
- Capable of undertaking Front-End Engineering phases; resulting in the production of Technical Memorandum documents, and FEED studies to providing input for cost estimates, resulting in clear scope definition for new projects.
- Competent in the specification and procurement cycle of all Instrument & Analytical Measurement Techniques.
- Competent in the Specification / Design / Implementation of SIL levels 1 & 3 in accordance to IEC 61508/11.
- Competent in the application and specification of DCS and experience of the system lifecycle.
- Competent in the Specification / Design / Implementation of Hazardous Area Instrumentation (North American Standards).
- Competent in the development and interpretation of project.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- HNC/D Degree essential
- HNC/D Degree in Electrical and Electronic engineering, Industrial measurement and control or related discipline
3 – 6Months contract at a competitive rate