||Senior Information Manager
|Temp or Perm:
NRL currently have an opportunity for a Senior Information Manager to join my client on a large nuclear framework. This is an initial 12 month contract position based in Warrington.
Under broad direction, applies detailed knowledge of IM and EPC project execution to lead, promote, and organize effective communication of project information comprising documentation and data using advanced engineering design tools, information systems and technology to support collaborative global working. Develops and documents IM specifications, strategy and plans for implementing and applying IM solutions. Leads the implementation of effective and efficient work processes for document/data and 3D model management. Manages the handover of electronic deliverables to appropriate customers (Construction, Commissioning, Operations etc.). Responsible for implementing procedures for assurance of the quality of project data, documents, and 3D models.
You will need:
What's in it for you?:
- Must be a good communicator, confident, assertive, self-motivated, goal orientated, innovative and proactive and forward looking.
- Must be able to accept responsibility and understanding accountability.
- Able to identify & facilitate the effective resolution of problems, making optimal use of available resources.
- Must be able to positively influence the culture of the Information Management Group.
- Must be able to interact at all levels of the organisation.
- Working knowledge of CFIHOS or other equivalent class libraries an advantage.
- Long term contract
- High profile framework