||Senior HVAC Engineer
|Temp or Perm:
NRL are currently recruiting for experienced HVAC Engineers with a Nuclear Ventilation & Building Services Design background. This is to work for one of our leading clients within the Nuclear industry at Birchwood Park in Warrington. You will be required to work on an ongoing contract basis that has been deemed inside IR35.
About The Role:
Specific responsibilities will include:
- To work under the supervision of a Senior Nuclear Ventilation & Building Services Engineer, Mechanical Responsible Engineer or PEM for the design to budget and programme of Nuclear Ventilation & Building Services systems.
- Additionally, to provide specialist design advice and guidance where required to existing operational facilities.
- Position will at times require the supervision, direction and guidance of Junior Engineers & Draughtsmen.
What You Will Need:
- Design of NV&BS systems to satisfy UK legislation, SL Engineering Procedures, Standards and Guides applicable to NV&BS systems for nuclear facilities and to satisfy the Project specific requirements
- Preparation of NV&BS calculations
- Preparation of ventilation flow diagrams
- Identification of space requirements for NV&BS plant and equipment
- Preparation of NV&BS instrument and alarm schedules
- Preparation of NV&BS plant and equipment layouts
- Identification, selection and specification of NV&BS plant and equipment
- Preparation of NV&BS control philosophy and sequence definition and interlocks definition documents
- Provision of engineering support for development work associated with the NV&BS systems
- Co-ordination of NV&BS design with other disciplines within the Project team
- Identification of hazards and preparation of risk assessments for NV&BS systems
- Representation of the discipline and designs at HAZOP and design & constructability review.
- Previous experience working within the Nuclear industry, preferably on Sellafield projects.
- The role requires a good standard of written English, an understanding of the application of engineering tolerances and the capability to conduct accurate site survey & measurement.