|Job Title:||Senior Highways Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
NRL are currently supporting one of their consultancy clients that have a requirement for a Senior Highways Engineer to work on a contract basis, based in Berkshire.
About the role:
- Leading teams of engineers and technicians and reporting to the Project Manager on various highways projects.
- Prepare feasibility studies, scheme reports, scheme design for highways, drainage, flooding and various other projects.
- Involved in resolving technical issues across multiple projects and monitoring progress
- Attend progress meetings, public inquiries etc.
- Depending on projects, you may be required to work in other offices from time to time.
What you will need:
Qualifications Essential Criteria
- A degree in Civil Engineering.
- Chartered status is desired.
- Previous experience of most aspects of major highway schemes.
- Confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound understanding of Design Manuel for Roads and Bridges standards.
- Capable of managing multiple complex projects
- Experience of construction supervision.
- Knowledge of the financial management and control of projects.
- Good working knowledge of different contract types and procurement options.
- Able to produce well-presented and accurate reports.
- MX/3D Cad proficient, and/or drainage design capabilities (WINDES or equivalent)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Day Rate
- Long Term Contract