|Job Title:||Senior Fire Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Oil & Gas|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are currently recruiting for a Senior Fire and Safety Engineer for work over in Manchester on an initial 3 month contract basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a large global engineering consultancy.
About the role:
- Design of active fire protection systems and the preparation of specifications, datasheets, and requisitions.
- The applicant must be capable of working as part of a team or independently and capable of using his or her initiative.
- Solid experience with subcontracts, procurement and design review activities.
- Quality completion of all project specifications, designs, drawings and requisitioning.
- Attendance at 3D Model reviews
- Ensure all vendor bids and documentation are reviewed for technical acceptability.
- Must be able to work in a multi-Discipline team and engage in collaborative behaviour that ensures the success of all Disciplines and the Project as a whole.
What you will need:
- The applicant must have at least 10+ years’ experience working on large projects in an active fire protection role or piping design role.
- Be a subject matter expert with active fire protection systems such as sprinkler, deluge and foam systems.
- Have commercial awareness within professional services environment.
- Have knowledge of UK, European, NPFA and ASME/ASTM international standards and practices.
- Have experience in a Lead position on Petrochem and/or Pharmaceutical EPC/EPCm projects.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start