|Job Title:||Senior EC&I Engineer|
|Salary||Negotiable (Inside IR35)|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01942 323277|
NRL have an opportunity for a Senior EC&I Engineer to work on a project for Sellafield based out of Warrington. This a contract position (inside IR35) initially until May 2021.
The requirement is for a CE&I Senior Engineer with knowledge of Sellafield Design and Site processes. The candidate shall have the ability to take Designs through the Design, Testing, Construction, Commissioning phases and ultimately through to final handover with Plant Operations.
The successful candidate will be required to produce documentation associated with several new and ongoing projects within HLWP, HALES and SWEEP
Typically, the following duties will be undertaken:
- Provide input to Programmes
- Provide input to Quality Plans
- Produce Options Documents
- Produce Scope of Work documents
- Produce Site Survey Reports
- Produce Technical Specifications / User Requirements Specifications
- Produce Outline Installation method statements
- Prepare Cable Calculations
You will need:
- A proven track record in the delivery of Engineering substantiation in accordance with ES_2190.
- Experience in mechanical handling projects and the use of VSDs.
- Previous experience of similar role, undertaking duties as described above
- Previously worked on Sellafield Ltd Projects.
- Good communications skills
- Self-motivated and capable of arranging own work, able to work with minimal supervision to meet challenging client deadlines.
- Classified/Monitored worker preferred
- Experience with production/input to CONCISE would be advantageous
- Ideally have SC clearance
What's in it for you?:
- Long term contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- High profile project