|Job Title:||Senior Development Manager - (Residential Developer)|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||+353 (87) 662 4838|
Our Client is a leading residential developer in the Irish Market. NRL are looking to speak with an experienced development manager with a background in Housing & Apartments medium to large scale residential developments.
- Leading on financial analysis/appraisal of development projects and preparing budgets in line with their projects;
- Managing external professional teams to deliver planning consents and design against agreed programme timescales and budgets;
- Understand existing Planning Consents and negotiate, with the Local Authority, the detailed planning consents for their projects;
- Discharge of planning conditions;
- Working with the project management team to prepare the project for construction;
- Responsible for commercial inputs and profitability analysis of their projects
- Liaising and negotiating with third parties including utility providers, Local Authority, AHB’s, stakeholder groups, resident/community groups etc. as necessary;
- Liaising and managing the construction partner to ensure on time and on budget delivery of the project;
- Liaising with the Sales and Marketing manager with regard to all aspects of the branding, marketing and sales/leasing of the development;
- Exploiting every opportunity to add value to existing and new developments;
- Working with the underwriting team in the preparation of the business case for new acquisitions
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally MSCSI/MRICS qualified.
- Experience of taking projects through the planning, pre-construction, construction, and sales/leasing process.
- Proven experience of residential and/or commercial delivery, with circa 7-10 years’ experience, ideally on medium / large scale projects.
- Experience of PRS ideal, but not essential
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Salary