|Job Title:||Senior Civil/Structural CAD Technician|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8155|
NRL's client, an multi-discipline Engineering consultancy, are looking to a Senior Civil/Structural CAD Technican to their team on a staff or contract basis.
About the role:
- Technical quality and excellence of your work and the work of those working under you
- Technical and professional guidance, support and development of more junior technicians
- Communication with clients and other design team members
- Adherence to quality management systems
What you will need:
- HNC or HND in Civil Engineering, or similar
- Broad experience in civil/structural engineering design and construction
- Comprehensive proven experience in AutoCAD and Revit (Civils 3D and CADS RC would be beneficial).
- Experience of 3D CAD modelling and its interaction with analysis software
- Experience in production of General Arrangement drawings, plus steelwork and reinforced concrete detail drawings
- Ability to lead all CAD aspects of projects including managing quality, budget, programme and CAD resources
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, liaising directly with clients and other design team members
- Good verbal and written communication
- Experience in preparation of project deliverables
- ICE/IStructE EngTech desirable
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary.
- Paid Overtime
- Contributory pension