|Job Title:||SC Cleared Electrical Fitter|
|Salary||£19 - £25 per hour|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01942 323277|
NRL are currently recruiting for a SC Cleared Electrical Fitter to work on a secure site in Aldermaston
About the role
- Undertake all work as instructed by the Site Supervisor/Engineer to the requirements of the task documentation (i.e. Work Order Cards, Method Statement; Construction Plan; Risk Assessments etc.), with due care to minimise the potential for inadvertent disturbance to site plant or equipment.
- Participate in the production and review of Point of Work Risk Assessments.
- To provide fitting and maintenance service across the whole of site as directed
What you will need
- NVQ/Apprentice Trained to Level 3 or equivalent in a relevant subject e.g Electrical Fitting
- In date and Valid SC Clearance - To be considered for the role this is a must and applications without evidence of this will not be considered.
- Experience working in secure environment to high level detail and security.
Whats in it for you
- Long term contract
- ASAP start (Critical role)
- Competitive Hourly rate.