||Sales Center Driver
|Temp or Perm:
||Logistics & Distribution
NRL are looking for a Sales Centre Driver for work with their client in Cardiff on a temp to perm basis.
The Sales Centre Driver position is responsible the delivery of Gas cylinders to customers in an efficient manner in accordance with all safety, quality and service standards applicable within the Sub-Region Merchant organisation.
These responsibilities include dealing with Customer Orders and Enquiries, there is also a requirement to operate a Large Goods Vehicle for the delivery of Cylinders to Customers as well as a Forklift in the sorting and picking of orders for Customers.
Key interfaces include the Agent Support Team, Asset Management Team, Merchant Administration Team, Customer Services and Commercial Team to ensure alignment on best practices and commonality of approach, as well as with the other members of the Sales & Redistribution Centre Organisation. Accordingly, success in the position is dependent on Strong Interpersonal Skills, Ability to work within a small team, Organizational Skills, Operational/Technical Capacity and some Commercial Acumen.
- Territory: Local Area Sales Centre
- Volume: up to 200 Cylinders per working day
- Inventory – up to 1000 Eaches
- Vehicles – up to 3 Cylinder Delivery Vehicles (Rigid and Articulated) and 1 Forklift
- Ensuring Company’s and Legislative Safety Standards are complied with and maintained at all times on site.
- Picking, Sorting and Loading of Cylinders for Customer Deliveries
- Operation of LGV in the delivery of Cylinders to Customers
- Operation of Forklift in the loading of vehicles for Customer Deliveries
- Managing the Maintenance and Operation of Cylinder Delivery Vehicle in line with O Licence Requirements
- Maintaining a high standard of Housekeeping at all times
- Ensuring Basic Safety Books are up to date and that all personnel on site are completing mandatory activities.
- Dealing with Customers, following up on enquiries, supplying leads to the commercial team.
- Stewardship of Customers, reporting of Competitor Activity
- Large Goods Vehicle Licence (class 1 & 2)
- ADR Licence (Packages)
- Driver Certificate of Professional Competence
- Forklift Licence
- PC Skills
- Knowledge of Local Areas
- Good general Education