||Regional Sales Manager
|Temp or Perm:
Northern Regional Sales Manager vacancy
The Regional Sales Manager is part of the central management team of the Company and will take direction from and is accountable to the Managing Director/Sales Director, liaising and co-ordinating with other members of the central management team as required. Direct Reports are Business Development Managers and Account Managers.
Proven business development skills, management skills and experience in the water treatment industry are absolutely essential.
1. The efficient running of the Regional Team to support the company Vision and Mission;
2. The customer willingness to recommend, insofar as this is affected by the Regional Team;
3. The achievement of the Key Performance Indicators for the Region;
4. The development and professional growth of all Regional Staff;
5. The overall financial performance of the Region with particular emphasis on the achievement of its target turnover, contract value increase and profitability;
6. Working within Health and Safety limits at all times and
7. Being abreast of all necessary technical and regulatory issues which a relevant to the Company’s business.
Package: a generous salary and performance based bonus package, company car (Audi A4, BMW 5 Series, Jaguar or similar)
Salary: £45-£55K base
Bonus: £40K annual, £10K per quarter based on 5 targets: