|Job Title:||Regional Development Manager|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8156|
Regional Development Manager
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- To promote and develop sales growth in global markets with specific focus on Asia.
- Analyse the global market trends to form a sales strategy to maximise profitability.
- To develop and support an administrative team within the sales department.
- To support business activities that forward the company profile on a global scale.
- Based in Glenrothes, Scotland
- Salary range:
- Starting at £47,000
- Company car
- Guaranteed 3.7% summer premium
- Discretionary management bonus based on business performance maximum of 20%
- Understanding of hydraulic radial piston motors specifically and Bosch Rexroth products generally.
- Knowledge of global markets for Bosch Rexroth product, especially in the Asian region.
- Requires a Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Science discipline
- English speaking essential with German and Mandarin being advantageous.
- Experience of using SAP essential.
Closing date: 30/10/2020