|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are recruiting for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Woking.
About the role:
Utilising your existing recruitment experience, you will join a structured training program designed to give you all the knowledge and tools needed for you to take responsibility for your own workload, manage new and existing clients and be a proud member of an award-winning company.
Your training will begin by supporting existing consultants engaging with candidates seeking work within a variety of fields, predominantly by getting on the phone and speaking to them, but also by utilising social media and email.
Throughout this early period, you will be exposed to new software, given increased responsibility and access to all the tools to move you towards running your own desk - whilst working as part of a close-knit team.
Your role will include the following duties:
- Contacting potential candidates via telephone and email arrangement and coordination of interviews
- Client/worker liaison
- Placing job advertisements
- Support in the development of and actioning a robust business development strategy to expand on the current client base
- Attending client / project meetings
- Manage client accounts
- Develop an understanding of market conditions within your industry sector(s)
- Support the wider NRL group on sales activities covering various service lines
- Support the recruitment team with personal development, creating the environment for success and nurturing the growth of colleagues
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Confident telephone manner (a high-volume of calls is expected)
- Good communication skills (both verbally and via email)
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, reactive environment
- Desire to learn, develop and progress
As well as a competitive salary and bonus scheme, we have created a benefits package designed to care for, reward and celebrate our team:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 days after 5 years continuous employment, with the option to buy an additional 5 holiday days per year
- Working hours flexibility so you can manage your work-life balance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Long service awards
- A discount scheme offering exclusive savings on 1,000s of products and services
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Cash Plan, screening, and wellbeing scheme
- Life assurance
- Optional Private Medical Insurance
Bucking the usual clichés, NRL has an enviable reputation for offering an alternative approach to recruitment. We focus on long term objectives, with both our clients and colleagues. We whole-heartedly believe that a motivated, engaged, and valued team offers the best possible client experience.
Our success for more than 35 years is because of our people, and that is why we recognise the importance of good ideas and encouraging colleagues to innovate and take charge of their work. Several of our colleagues have been with us for more than a decade, and we take pride in supporting them to achieve their full potential throughout their career.
Our strategic focus on technical, engineering and construction has helped us gain recognition as the Best Engineering Recruitment Agency at The Contracting Awards 2019, as well as rewarding us with a healthy annual turnover of £186m.
Our Woking office is in an exciting stage of its development as we look to execute our ambitious growth targets over the next few years within our core industries of Major Infrastructure projects, Life Sciences and Construction.