|Job Title:||Recruitment Business Partner|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Logistics & Distribution|
NRL are looking for an experienced Recruitment Business Partner to support a global industrial gases company in Surrey on an initial 3 month contract basis. Supporting recruitment needs nationally, they are looking to get someone starting ASAP. Ideally, they are looking for someone fluent in English and one other European language.
About the role:
- Lead day to day fulfilment of all vacancies in the region
- Manage all tasks related to recruitment: briefing profiles with managers, posting jobs, screening CVs, conducting interviews, develop new evaluation techniques, making job offers
- Collaborate with internal hiring partners on strategic and tactical recruitment through creative sourcing methods, networking, and employment branding
- Establish, cultivate and maintain solid working relationships with internal stakeholders (hiring managers, external relationships & other internal recruiting partners)
- Build a pipeline of top talent, and skilfully covert passive candidates through managing sourcing channels & identifying new sources of top talent
- Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of top talent, companies, competitive industries and trends
- Keep within targets all KPI’s: time to accept, agency hire ratios, customer satisfaction and cost per hire.
- Meeting targets for the appropriate sourcing mix (low cost routes to market versus 3rd party agency).
- Understanding the local markets, monitoring and reviewing of the internal processes and legislation.
What you will need:
- This role requires an ability to build credible & strategic relationships with stakeholders along with taking responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of all recruitment needs.
- Proven full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in-house for a large matrix organization (agency experience maybe be considered, especially if specialised in the engineering sector)
- Proven ability to successfully prioritise and manage a large and diverse requisition workload
- Strong customer service mind-set, yet possess the ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders in a professional manner
- Proactive approach with an ability to react quickly to changing priorities
- Adopts a positive attitude, optimistically takes on responsibilities to successful conclusion
- Previous experience of working with application tracking systems
- Strong influencing skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of another European language would be beneficial but not a necessity
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start
- Onsite parking
- Potentially a long term opportunity for the right candidate