|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Administration & Secretarial|
NRL are looking for a number of Receptionists to support a globally recognised engineering company in Central London for 1 month initially.
About the role:
- Meet and greet all visitors, ensuring they watch the visitor induction presentation and receive a visitors badge
- Managing distribution and tracking of visitor and staff access badges
- Answer all incoming calls in a timely professional manner directing calls as necessary and/or taking messages and directing as necessary
- Ensure reception appearance is always clean and tidy
- Excellent awareness of and input to local emergency procedures such as bomb threat, fire evacuation, first aid etc.
- Maintain office telephone list, managing starters and leavers details are updated accordingly
- Order taxis for visitors and staff as required
- Manage online meeting room booking system
- Arranging lunches/refreshments for business meetings
- Ensure meetings rooms are presentable and ready for meetings.
- Arranging courier collections
- Sorting incoming post and arranging outgoing post via the Royal Mail OBA
- Support office health and safety activities as needed.; May serve as First Aider & Fire Marshall;
- General assistance to local Facilities team as required.
What’s in it for you?
- Immediate start
- Competitive hourly rates
- Standard office hours (Monday to Friday, 8am until 5pm)