|Temp or Perm:
||01946 820 002
NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of a global leading technical and engineering services provider for a Quality Lead on Nuclear projects based in the Somerset area.
About the role:
Delivering the day-to-day quality management activities requested by Project Managers, in line with the general directions given by the Quality Manager, the Project and Programme objectives, and in accordance with the applicable project procedural arrangements.
What you will need:
- Should have competence, knowledge & experience gained from a specific engineering, discipline, prefrably qualified to HND level as a minimum.
- Significant experience in delivering major projects, preferably in the Nuclear power sector, with significant focus on project quality, and with a specific engineering discipline expert knowledge.
- Ability to define efficient and effective quality systems from first principles and influenced by best practice.
- Position requires a dynamic individual who is a team player and has a solid understanding of the Quality processes in major projects across engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning.
- Strong awareness of working in an international Quality environment.
- Significant experience in ensuring compliance with National and International standards such as GS-R-3, ISO9001, ISO19443.
- Ability to influence the Quality aspects of complex contractor and subcontractor supplier relationships nationally and internationally.
- Ability and knowledge to be able to analyse the business and to optimise standards.
- Ability to influence and to provide constructive challenge which is accepted by others.
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Should possess a recognised Quality qualification and accreditation.
- Pro-active and flexible, being prepared to plan and work on own initiative across a broad range of issues to drive performance against all dimensions of the quality systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Office proficient.