|Job Title:||Quality Inspector/Calibration Technician|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8156|
NRL’s manufacturing client based in Glenrothes is looking to recruit a Quality Inspector/Calibration Technician for an initial 3 month contract throughout this busy time – with possibility of extension.
About the role:
- Working within the Quality Department
- Sound understanding of gauge control,
- Previous experience in usage of hand held, surface finish, CMM equipment.
- Should have experience in working in a CNC machining environment.
- Should have an engineering qualification of up to HNC or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
- Join a thriving business during a period of continuous growth
- 3 month contract with potential to extend