|Job Title:||QHSE Manager|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8156|
NRL’s Manufacturing & Engineering client based in Blantyre is looking to recruit a QHSE Manager on a permanent basis. A great opportunity to take on a role driving the business forward in terms of Quality & H&S.
About the role:
- We are looking for an experienced, “hands on” QHSE Manager who has a good working knowledge of Quality and Safety. Candidates need to have experience of maintaining Management Systems, be well organised and capable of working alone and as part of the team. Experience with Environmental Controls is desirable but not essential.
- The ideal candidate must be driven to achieve goals and targets. The position will report into the Quality & Supply Chain Director for the Division.
- To ensure that systems and controls are in place and adhered to in order to maintain the effective management of QHSE within the company. This is achieved through
- Ensuring all risks relating to Quality, Health & Safety and Environment are identified and understood and have suitable and sufficient controls in place to minimise those risks.
- Ensuring documentation, instruction and training is available to all employees and that it is regularly reviewed for accuracy and suitability
- Participating in the process of Continual Improvement and Standardisation of best practice across the business
- Maintain our ISO18001:2007 Health & Safety System and coordinate the Transition Process to ISO 45001
- Promote Safety awareness and Safe working practice, via tool box talks etc
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the HS culture on the site.
- Monitoring HS performance, inspections and audits
- Assessing and undertaking risk assessments Assessing and documenting safe systems of work
- Maintain our ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Promote Quality awareness
- To review Quality Management Systems (QMS) policies and manuals.
- Responsible for the documentation and investigation of all Non-conformances, Corrective Action Reports (CAPA) and customer complaints ensuring effective workflow through the team to ensure a full and detailed close out.
- Ensuring calibration of test equipment and measuring devices.
- Monitor and develop process performance and KPI's with the goal of improving Delivery, Cost, Quality and Safety
What you will need?
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety as a minimum qualification.
- Quality and Health & Safety experience, in a Manufacturing or Engineering environment
- Preferably have knowledge of Material certification.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and engagement skills at all levels of the business
- Flexibility and a “Can do” attitude is a must.
- Good working knowledge of document management systems and approved procedures
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible salary
- Attractive company benefits