|Job Title:||QA/QC Manager|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Sector:||Oil & Gas|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are currently recruiting for a QA/QC Manager to work on major projects in South Korea on a permanent basis.
About the role:
- Facilitate the development and effective implementation of Project Quality Management Systems by the Project Team in a manner that meets contractual requirements.
- Manage project service and product verification and inspection of the project consistent with criticality assessments and contractual and regulatory obligations.
- Manage project quality support functions including quality planning, preventative action, non-conformance control, corrective action, audits and project quality reporting and review.
- To ensure that all appropriate project information is processed, summarized, and communicated to all key parties in a timely manner.
- Supervise inspection personnel on site
- Provide quality assurance and quality control leadership, guidance and direction to the project teams.
- Effectiveness of quality planning to ensure that process controls and prerequisite product and service verification and inspection arrangements are established and resourced for the project consistent with criticality, statutory and contractual obligations.
- Effective planning and implementation of design control, verification, validation and review activities.
- Effective implementation and coordination of vendor assessment and inspection activities.
- Effective implementation and verification of construction inspection and testing activities.
- Effective implementation of non-conformance, corrective action, and preventative action management processes.
- Establishment of an effective integrated risk-based assessment program.
- Manage and/or participate in project assessments.
- Effectiveness of Project Management Review Programs including collection analysis and reporting of project performance measures.
- Understand, implement and comply with the Company HSSE Policy, with the goal to eliminate all injuries, occupational illnesses, unsafe practices and environmental incidents.
- Demonstrate a commitment to protect the health and safety of everyone involved on the projects.
- Demonstrate respect and care for the environment and systematically manage risks.
- Provide quality assurance and controls expertise to support the Company’s project execution requirements for asset development and inspection requirements.
- Ensure that the Company quality management requirements and concerns and the needs of multiple stakeholders are being identified and managed by the Project Team effectively.
What you will need:
- Ability to plan and organize activities and effect their implementation on a timely basis, through the various project execution phases, in order to support the project’s overall cost and schedule objectives.
- Good personal computing skills on Microsoft word processing, spreadsheet, and graphics packages.
- Ability to handle problems and difficult situations under pressure circumstances.
- Honest and ethical when dealing with others.
- The candidate must have strong management and leadership skills and also be capable of easily and productively working in a multi-cultural team environment.
- The candidate must have good Interpersonal Communication skills
- BS Degree qualified in management, contract law, accounting or an engineering discipline.
- Minimum of twenty (20) years overall experience with at least ten (10) years in Project Quality Management and or closely related field of HSE and integrity management in offshore major capital projects in the oil and gas industry. Previous FPSO experience would be preferred. Experience on site teams preferred.
- Familiarity with ISO 9000 and 14000 Series and International Standards relevant to oil & gas industry.
- Excellent written and spoken English language communication skills are required.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary and package
- Chance to work with an industry leading EPC