|Job Title:||QA/QC Manager|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Sector:||Oil & Gas|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are currently recruiting for a QA/QC Manager to work on major projects in Norway on a permanent basis.
About the role:
- A QA/QC Manager role on teams delivering complex project outcomes
- Provide quality assurance and quality control leadership, guidance and direction to the project team and vendors
- Effectiveness of quality planning to ensure that process controls and prerequisite product and service verification and inspection arrangements are established and resourced for the project consistent with criticality, statutory and contractual obligations
- Planning and implementation of design control, verification, validation and review activities at vendor facilities or onsite construction/installation location
- Ensure that project satisfies customer’s needs and expectations
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with applicable Codes and Standards within the boundaries of the Asset Basis of Design
- Facilitate the development and effective implementation of Project Quality Management Systems in a manner that meets contractual requirements.
- Manage project service and product verification and inspection of the project consistent with criticality assessments and contractual and regulatory obligations
- Manage project quality support functions including quality planning, preventative action, non-conformance control, corrective action, audits and project quality reporting and review
- Provide support on technical aspects, actions and decisions during onshore planning, fabrication and offshore installation, hook-up and pre-commissioning activities for an offshore disconnectable turret
- To ensure that all appropriate project information is processed, summarized and communicated to all key parties in a timely manner
- Supervise inspection personnel on site
- Manage and/or participate in project assessments
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety--safe working practices for the position and reports, etc.
What you will need:
- Experience on FPSO execution teams involving the oversight of turret equipment design, manufacture and installation
- Experience in planning and management of others is desirable
- BS Degree in management, engineering or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with ISO 9000 and 14000 Series and International Standards relevant to oil & gas industry
- Excellent written and spoken English language communication skills are required
- Significant experience in offshore oil and gas industry with a focus on Project Quality Management and integrity management for disconnectable turret projects
- Must have strong management and leadership skills and also be capable of easily and productively working in a multi-cultural team environment
- Ability to handle problems and difficult situations under pressure circumstances
- Dynamic and enthusiastic approach is essential
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary and package
- Chance to work with an industry leading EPC