||Project Quality Co-ordinator
|Temp or Perm:
||Administration & Secretarial
||0191 415 3300
Project Quality Co-ordinator
NRL is recruiting on behalf of a leading engineering business for a Project Quality Co-ordinator to work on a prestigious project in Saltend, Hull.
About the role:
- To take charge of all site documentation including supplier documents, material certificates, records of qualifications and test records.
- Dealing with Data Books
- Any other duties as and when required
What you will need:
- Document control experience
- Experience working on a large industrial project
- Good IT skills including PDF editing
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive daily rates
- Work until October 2019
- Working hours 40 hours per week
- Start date 29th July
Call Adelle on 0191 4153300 to apply or submit a copy of your CV.