|Job Title:||Project Portfolio Engineer|
|Salary||Available on Request|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01942 323277|
NRL are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Portfolio Engineer to work on a part time, contract basis in Warrington. This role will be for an initial 12 months, likely to be extended. You will be required to work around 20hours per week on average.
About The Role:
This role is supporting multiple work streams across the SIDE Business including support to BEP and BEPPS DIF, a variety of Call off Contracts and support to MSSS, PFCS and the Site Resilience Programme.
- Manage the Portfolio for delivery of design services and provision of directed resources.
- Demonstrate value, minimising programme risks (threats), developing opportunities as well as portfolio delivery efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure Axiom governance requirements are met within proposals, estimates, project reporting and invoicing.
- Principal focal point and liaison with Client via SL Projects Managers Senior Project Engineering Managers and Commercial Managers.
- Develop and maintain good sustaining business relationships with key stakeholders including SL, Partner Companies and the Supply Chain Members who are part of the procurement strategy.
- Monitor and manage the delivery of portfolio, maintaining a working knowledge of the portfolio performance with respect to projects and packages of work within the Work-streams. Support portfolio risk mitigation and lead actions with respect to performance issues.
- Monitor and manage the delivery of portfolio, maintaining a working knowledge of the portfolio resource requirements and utilisation for the short and long term in accordance with the requirements.
- Monitor and manage performance against KPIs and metrics such as Earned Value and Milestone Achievement, providing accurate forecasting and timely invoicing of design services.
- Implementation of the strategic objectives related to the packaging and incentivisation of projects.
- Ensure relevant feedback is communicated to Project Engineering Managers and Business Management.
- Ensure Project teams are sufficiently aware of customer feedback as necessary.
- HND Qualified in Technical, Engineering or Project management related subject
- Track record in Project Management, Team Leadership and Portfolio Delivery
- Experience in working in a successful alliance
- Good understanding of commercial and contract administration
- Proven and effective inter-personal and communication skills.
This position is subject to the ability of the candidate to obtain as a minimum Security Clearance (SC) and obtain a Sellafield P1/P4 pass.