|Job Title:||Project Planner (Security Cleared)|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8156|
NRL’s client is looking to recruit a Senior Project Planner (must have current Security Clearance) to join the Business Operations Support team in Helensburgh.
Reporting to the Lead Project Planner and supporting various Project Teams, the incumbent will play a key role in the successful delivery of outputs to time, cost & quality targets for the Submarine Support Management Group.
About the role:
- Project Management experience or qualifications would be advantageous as the role requires the delivery of documentation to time and budget.
- Preferably degree qualified (or HND/HNC with relevant experience) you will be committed to continuing your professional development.
- The various project teams work collaboratively with our customer to ensure the fleet is available to defend our national interests.
What you will need?
- Current have current valid SC.
- You will have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be proactive and self-motivated.
- You will have the ability to work both independently and as part of team.
- You will have the ability to develop and maintain professional and productive working relationships with colleagues.
- You will have good organisational skills.
- You will be committed to continuing your professional development.
What’s in it for you?
- A 6-month contract
- Attractive rate of pay