||Project manager (Residential Developer)
|Temp or Perm:
||+353 (87) 662 4838
NRL are looking to speak with an experience Project Manager (Residential Developer). To be an efficient employer’s representative and proactive senior project manager, supporting the Construction Director, and being an integral part of the Development team.
• In conjunction with the Development Manager and team, you will have responsibility and leadership in the overall construction project planning, project accounting and control, technical direction and quality compliance, and design and construction of specified projects from inception through to closure.
• To be accountable for day to day delivery of the construction element of these projects within the set parameters of time, quality, cost and risk.
• To provide robust technical specifications and cost advice to assist our development managers as necessary.
• In respect of the specified construction projects, to manage, and be the day to day point of contact between, external stakeholders and the design and construction teams.
• To be responsible for the formalisation of all relevant matters such as the recording of meetings, the execution of consultant appointments and building contracts, through to full and effective project handover.
• Set, update and review and amend project programme to monitor and control progress
• Ensure project risks are identified and managed through effective mitigation measures and maintain the risk register
• At all times adequately report on the allocated projects in a clear, concise and transparent manner.
Qualifications and Experience
• Project Management or Construction degree with a relevant professional qualification (e.g. SCSI, RICS, APM, MCIOB) or alternatively be able to demonstrate qualification by relevant experience.
• Fully conversant with and experience of the Irish construction market obtained either from a contractor, consultancy or developer.
• Knowledge of Irish Contract Legislation and Building Regulations
What’s in it for you: