||Project Manager (Rail)
|Temp or Perm:
NRL are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to be based in Swindon/Cardiff.
About the Role
What you will need
- Project Manage rail projects including station alterations, new station develop and platform extensions and other related projects.
- Integrate the multi-disciplinary designs into a single coherent design solution.
- Multi-discipline Coordination
- Based initially in the Cardiff office with 2 days per week in the Swindon office.
Whats in it for you
- Extensive project management experience with the rail industry.
- Design experience.
- Good commercial and financial awareness.
- Ability to manage change and risk.
- Experience with planning & scheduling
- Initial 3 month contract
- The opportunity to work on a high value project.